[Vtigercrm-developers] Any issues with migrating vTiger 6.5 to vTiger 7.3? (customer portal)

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:21:00 GMT 2022

Hi Chris,

I think you will have to install the portal version that is compatible with
vtiger 7 after updating from 6.5 to 7.3. Since the portal doesn't have a
database of its own, there is no need to "migrate" the portal in the same
sense as vtiger. You just install and configure a clean new portal once
you've updated vtiger and it should work.