[Vtigercrm-developers] UItype 10 field stay blank when use VGS Related Field Generator

Arnaud johnthe5th at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 09:10:00 GMT 2022

Martin, I tried adding the entry but that didn't help me.
Are you sure my problem can come from this table?
Maybe I misspoke to explain the problem, it looks like more a javascript
problem.
I made a screenshot for better understanding :
https://i.ibb.co/7bR96sQ/vtiger-problem.png

The problem occurs before clicking on save and therefore before any
addition to the database. There is no javascript error in the console.