[Vtigercrm-developers] UItype 10 field stay blank when use VGS Related Field Generator

Arnaud johnthe5th at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:49:03 GMT 2022

Hello,

UItype 10 field stay blank when use VGS Related Field Generator only on
custom module, (with original there is no problem).
I can select entry in the POP when I click on magnifying glass, but once
POP UP close, the field stay totally empty.

Even if I create manually the field manualy into database instead of using
VGS Related Field Generator I have the same problem. This issue is not VGS
Related Field Generator relative.

Many thanks for your ideas.

Regards,

Arnaud.