[Vtigercrm-developers] can't save workflows due to duplicate com_vtiger_workflows_seq

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:18:23 GMT 2022

Hi everyone,

I have a vtiger 7.3 instance  where new workflows cannot be created. Upon
inspection I found out there's to id sequences:

[image: image.png]

Every time I try to create a workflow the first one gets incremented (102
above). But when trying to do the actual insert to save the workflow, the
second one is used, so there's an error due to a duplicate key:

[image: image.png]

My question is, how do you get 2 id sequences in the first place?

Saludos

Rubén