[Vtigercrm-developers] how to extend session time in vtiger

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:17:25 GMT 2022

Hi everyone,

This is not the first time a client has approached me complaining about
vtiger logging them out of the system after some idle minutes. The scenario
is more or less like this: they are working on a quote, then they get a
phone call or sth else gets in their way. Then they go back to the quote
but the system kicks them out and they have to start all over again.

I imagine this might be related to the web server (apache) session config.
Before digging into it I was hoping someone could give me some advice.

Saludos

Rubén