[Vtigercrm-developers] beware of vtws_recordExists

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 01:04:36 GMT 2021

vtws_recordExists($recordId) returns true when a record has not been
deleted, which is ok, but it also returns true if the recordId does not
exist in vtiger_crmentity or if recordId is empty:
https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1654

I find that disturbing.

Also... I wanted to filter issues by me as the author but the users in the
filter are only vtiger staff, it appears:

[image: image.png]

Is there a workaround for this, besides having to go page by page and using
the browser's search tool? It's a bit of PITA.

Saludos

Rubén