[Vtigercrm-developers] vtws_retrieve(user_id) roleid is always empty.

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 08:42:00 GMT 2021

The User class has its own retrieve_entity_info method that correctly
populates the column_fields['roleid'].

The roleid field is uitype 98.

In vtiger_ws_fieldtype this is classed as a "reference" fieldtype.

My guess is that the roleid value is being removed in the
DataTransform::sanitizeReferences() method because the reference, e.g.
the "Role" is not an entity module.

@Prasad - am I right?

TIA

Al