[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger current status and call to action

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Sun Nov 28 07:29:25 GMT 2021

Dear Team,

We are watching the MR regularly - those that are ready-to-integrate have
been pushed to master.
When the MR needs generalization / code refactor / impact validation it is
taken through close review.

I would suggest the community to get involved in making the MR ready by
sharing the validation feedback.
which can speed up validation.

Happy weekend.

Regards,