[Vtigercrm-developers] application_unique_key

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Sat May 29 14:09:39 GMT 2021

Dear Developer,

Thanks! for your support and motivation to grow the community.

Sorry! We couldn't be active regularly nowadays. As we all known India has
been badly impacted from covid-19 and
Many from our team tested positive including me, Where i am recovering now.
So the phase is really going slow.

I will keep you posted about 7.4.0 Release dates soon, with a few good
changeset and expect your support in making this release successful.

Please do submit the merge request you would like to see in 7.4.0

With
Best Regards
Uma.S
Vtiger Team