[Vtigercrm-developers] application_unique_key

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Fri May 28 05:28:04 GMT 2021

Of late, there has been a great deal of silence from the Vtiger team.
The last commit at code.vtiger.com was on 20.10.2020

We wish that their silence only means that they are extremely busy with
Vtiger 8.

With best regards,

S.T.Prasad (Skype: stprasad at stprasad.com)
Founder and Chief Shikari
http://www.vtigress.com
The Purr-fect mate for vTiger
Certified Solution Partner for Asia and Africa