[Vtigercrm-developers] Add new fields to line item

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu May 6 12:37:50 GMT 2021

Hi Sukhdev,

Presence value of the field plays a crucial role.

   - Presence 0 => Marks the fields as mandatory and available for edit
   - Presence 1 => Marks the fields disabled for edit-view and only
   available for view
   - Presence 2 => Marks the fields for editable and enabled and disabled

Please do mark the fields according to your necessity.

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 9:06 PM Sukhdev Mohan <s.mohan at myti.it> wrote:

> Guys I just need the damn margin which I can see in the db but not
> displayed anywhere. In vtiger_field I’ve tried setting presence to 1 and 2
> but no effect. This is driving me crazy. Please help
>
> Best Regards,
> *Sukhdev Mohan* | *Software Developer*

With
Best Regards