[Vtigercrm-developers] Add new fields to line item

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Tue May 4 13:13:34 GMT 2021

Ciao Angelo,
This is interesting. I know for sure that the payment version of Vtiger let’s you do that. Now the question is how do we replicate this, your solution seems reasonable and could be fast to implement. We could cooperate sure, also we are both from Italy and speak Italian, communications could be easier.

Best Regards,
Sukhdev Mohan | Software Developer