[Vtigercrm-developers] Do "OR"-searches in listview?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:20:23 GMT 2021

Wow - this is actually *brilliant* Alan, I had no idea :-)

I forgot to mention that I also need to be able to search where we need 2
keywords (or ideal sentences) found in the same text - so effectively an
AND search, but where they do not have to be located in the same text.

So if we where to use this email as an example I want to find "keyword" and
"Alan", and it would show up because both words are found in it, despite
not following each other.

Does this make sense? :-)