[Vtigercrm-developers] API to get the UIType 4 field name of a module?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:49:13 GMT 2021

Does anyone know if there's an API anywhere to check if a particular
module has a UIType 4 field and what it is called so I can get the
record number (the vtiger_modentity_num generated stuff) of a particular
record?

I couldn't see anything in the Vtiger_Record_Model and in the
Vtiger_Module_Model I could only find the method
hasSequenceNumberField() but this just tells me true or false; not what
the fieldname is...

I can always write my own but wanted to check if such a thing existed first.

Cheers