[Vtigercrm-developers] You can not create chart reports on Events grouped by Status

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Wed Jun 23 08:08:46 GMT 2021

Hello Uma,

any feedback on merge request #814 <https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/814>?

 Since I think vtiger community would like to contribute more, I have the following questions:

About timing of submissions:
 is there a time when you accept only bug fixes,
another for little new functionalities
and another one for major code changes?

About functionalities:
what kind of them you don’t accept?
what kind of them you would prefer?
Could we add new dashboards?
Can we add events, expressions, task types to workflows?
Can we add new actions to email scanner?

Thank you for your time!

Angelo

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Skype: angelo.paglialonga
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com