[Vtigercrm-developers] discount approval in quotes feature

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Wed Jun 16 22:12:01 GMT 2021

Hi Ruben you could use Vtiger_Edit_Js.recordPreSave to catch saveevent ,
check discount approval with a new group e.g. “can_add_discount" via ajax call
and block save attempt showing a message via Vtiger_Helper_Js.showPnotify.

To allow save you’ll need to serialize your form e.g. "params" and submit it via AppConnector.request(params).

I Hope that helps.

Angelo

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Skype: angelo.paglialonga
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com