[Vtigercrm-developers] Permission problem with tasks?

Oleg Antonov oleg.a at pinstudio.ru
Fri Jun 11 13:48:01 GMT 2021

Totally Agree.
Field "Shared with users:" is the reason why I had to setup YetiForce once.
If a company has separate branches and uses a matrix management system it
becomes crucial.
For example we set an accountant as responsible for a record. Then either
we hide the record from the branch or we had to give access to all the
accountant's records to all branches. AND we lost information on which
branch owns the record.

According to Tasks.
There shouldn't be anything personal for sales persons inside CRM —
everything belongs to the company.
The Head of Sales Department should have the ability to see all tasks.
Person who created a task (for someone else) should not lose access to it
unless it is not explicitly transferred to someone else.