[Vtigercrm-developers] Permission problem with tasks?

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Thu Jun 10 15:17:09 GMT 2021

Hi Chris, maybe it’s because you should use project tasks instead, I think tasks are just “personal to-dos for sales people”.
What do you think?

Have a nice day

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Skype: angelo.paglialonga
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com