[Vtigercrm-developers] Readonly fields changes are not tracked neither supports workflows

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Fri Jul 23 14:10:51 GMT 2021

Hi Prasad, It would be wonderful to have a “system” user allowed to do changes on read only fields

it happened to me many times to have fields used to just display calculated values.

Problem is that using display type 2 for those fields doesn’t allow modification using vtlib or vtwsclib
so we can only do direct database queries, but this way change events don’t fire up.

What can we do about it?

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Skype: angelo.paglialonga
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com