[Vtigercrm-developers] "Failed - Network error" when downloading report in CSV format

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:13:28 GMT 2021

Thanks for your reply Nilay and Martin

I think in my case it's not related to the size of the file or the
available memory. It's just a few records as in Martin's case.
It seems that such an error can come up when there's a mismatch between the
reported size in the http headers and the actual size of the file. But I'm
not sure that's the problem in this case. This particular vtiger instance
is hosted at SiteGround. I was wondering whether it's a nginx configuration
thing.
The weirdest thing is that when I turn on warnings, the file then downloads
correctly but with this warning at the top of the file:

<b>Warning</b>:  Declaration of
Reports_ExportReport_View::preProcess(Vtiger_Request $request) should be
compatible with Vtiger_View_Controller::preProcess(Vtiger_Request
$request,  $display = true) in <b>/home/customer/www/
crm.jocasasegurosyfianzas.com/public_html/modules/Reports/views/ExportReport.php</b>

Saludos

Rubén