[Vtigercrm-developers] Uploading files bigger than 6mb

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Wed Jul 21 09:09:47 GMT 2021

In php.ini these are the values:
upload_max_filesize	50M
post_max_size	50M

In nginx under location:
location / {
 # First attempt to serve request as file, then
 # as directory, then fall back to displaying a 404.
 try_files $uri $uri/ =404;

 client_max_body_size 100M;
 }

This is fpm-fpm:
php_admin_value[upload_max_filesize] = 50M
php_admin_value[post_max_size] = 50M
php_admin_value[max_input_time] = 120

In config.inc.php:

$upload_maxsize = 52428800;

The error is triggered short after I click upload button in vtiger upload dialog.

Sukhdev Mohan
Developer