[Vtigercrm-developers] Uploading files bigger than 6mb

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:52:12 GMT 2021

I don't think there is any relation to CSRF, we have clients uploading 1GB
of files. Though we have done some changes to the upload procedure to make
it faster.

Probably check the other PHP settings as well, request time limit,
execution time limit. Also if any tweaks to be done to your http server
depends on apache nginx etc. which you are using.