[Vtigercrm-developers] Product variants?

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Mon Jul 12 12:48:52 GMT 2021

That’s so great news!
For me a line items module with custom fields and change history, it would be awesome!

Use case:
suppose that a customer corrects his order from blue shoes to red ones using custom field “color”.

Using an entity module for line items it would be possibile to add custom field "color" and
it would be possible to track changes for every line items field such as : product, quantity, discount, color, and so on!

Thank you Uma!

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Skype: angelo.paglialonga
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com