[Vtigercrm-developers] Product variants?

Alexander Allen alexander.allenz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 14:40:36 GMT 2021

socialboostdk: If you need to have the same stock you just need to add this
custom field in product and in inventoryrelated modules. I can share you
the code even if this field is a picklist, but if you want to handle
different stock for all variants it's more complicated but not impossible.

The approach of Nilay sounds good to me.