[Vtigercrm-developers] 711 to 720 update

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 14:59:27 GMT 2021

Yep. There are a whole heap of issues with the way the migration process
works...

I just came across this one I added 3 years ago.

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/846

No comments from anyone else though :-(

I'll keep to my heavily customised [i.e. bastardised] cli-based
migration scripts for now then.

Al