[Vtigercrm-developers] Create Reports permission denied for non-admin user?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 13:35:04 GMT 2021

Thanks Uma,

So what is the CreateView action (7) permission for the Sales Profile
for the Report tabid in vtiger_profile2standardpermissions? And/or in
the user's user_privileges.php file?

If it's 1, how is the isPermitted test being bypassed?

Like I said I've just tested this on three systems and they all give me
permission denied...

Thanks

Al