[Vtigercrm-developers] Query error in Reports using vtiger_inventoryproductrel custom field

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Jan 13 15:11:01 GMT 2021

Hi Patrick,

Sorry! That will not work, As related dependencies of the field are not set
to it's standard.

Please do follow the docs
<https://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/vtlib/module-field.html>
.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 8:35 PM Patrick Allen Zulueta <
alexander.allenz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Uma. I didn’t. I create it manually inserting on table vtiger_field,
> vtiger_inventoryproductrel and also modifying Editviewutils.php and
> InventoryUtils.php
>
> El miércoles, 13 de enero de 2021, Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com> escribió:
>
>> Hi Patrick,
>>
>> Can I know that you have created a custom field through script or Layout
>> editor?
>>
>> Is the case same with module filters as well?
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:01 AM Patrick Allen Zulueta <
>> alexander.allenz at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I create a custom field in table vtiger_inventoryproductrel called
>>> "fecha" wich is a date field used in PurchaseOrder module.
>>>
>>> When I create a report with this field in filters and I put Fecha equal
>>> (some date) it works well, but when I put Fecha between two dates or today,
>>> the report gives me an error.  Does some one has experimented something
>>> like this?
>>>
>>> Image 1: Works well with a specific date.
>>> [image: imagen.png]
>>>
>>> Image 2: Doesnt works well. I get an error that this field doesnt exist
>>> on vtiger_inventoryproductrel table but it exist.
>>> [image: imagen.png]
>>>
>>> Here is the query and error:
>>> SELECT vtiger_purchaseorder.subject AS 'PurchaseOrder_Subject',
>>> vtiger_purchaseorder.purchaseorder_no AS 'PurchaseOrder_PurchaseOrder_No',
>>> (CASE WHEN vtiger_purchaseorder.vendorid NOT LIKE '' THEN (CASE WHEN
>>> trim(vtiger_vendorRelPurchaseOrder.vendorname) NOT LIKE '' THEN
>>> trim(vtiger_vendorRelPurchaseOrder.vendorname) ELSE '' END) ELSE '' END) AS
>>> 'PurchaseOrder_Vendor_Name', vtiger_purchaseorder.duedate AS
>>> 'PurchaseOrder_Due_Date', vtiger_purchaseordercf.cf_1050 AS
>>> 'PurchaseOrder_Fecha_de_compra_o_factura',
>>> vtiger_inventoryproductreltmpPurchaseOrder.fecha AS 'PurchaseOrder_Fecha',
>>> vtiger_crmentity.crmid AS "PurchaseOrder_LBL_ACTION" from
>>> vtiger_purchaseorder inner join vtiger_crmentity on
>>> vtiger_crmentity.crmid=vtiger_purchaseorder.purchaseorderid left join
>>> vtiger_inventoryproductrel as vtiger_inventoryproductreltmpPurchaseOrder on
>>> vtiger_purchaseorder.purchaseorderid =
>>> vtiger_inventoryproductreltmpPurchaseOrder.id left join
>>> vtiger_purchaseordercf on vtiger_purchaseorder.purchaseorderid =
>>> vtiger_purchaseordercf.purchaseorderid left join vtiger_groups on
>>> vtiger_groups.groupid = vtiger_crmentity.smownerid left join vtiger_users
>>> on vtiger_users.id = vtiger_crmentity.smownerid left join vtiger_vendor
>>> as vtiger_vendorRelPurchaseOrder on vtiger_vendorRelPurchaseOrder.vendorid
>>> = vtiger_purchaseorder.vendorid WHERE vtiger_purchaseorder.purchaseorderid
>>> BETWEEN '2021-01-12' AND '2021-01-12' ) ) LIMIT 0, 500::->Unknown column
>>> 'vtiger_inventoryproductrel.fecha' in 'where clause'
>>>
>>> If I change manually vtiger_inventoryproductrel.fecha by
>>> vtiger_inventoryproductreltmpPurchaseOrde.fecha it works well.
>>> http://www.vtiger.com/
>>

>> --
>> With
>> Best Regards