[Vtigercrm-developers] Security bug I believe

Tony Sandman tonysandman999 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 05:01:48 GMT 2021

So, I have PO and a related list of Vendors.
The Users (limited access) have read access to PO through Group.
The Vendors module is private. All cool as the user cannot see any vendor
not assigned to him BUT... if the admin adds all other vendors to the
related list of mentioned PO, limited access users can see all columns from
Vendors in this related list.
Emails, names, phone numbers whatever is defined.
Do you agree this is something unwanted?