[Vtigercrm-developers] No webservices access to Reports module?

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Feb 23 14:35:35 GMT 2021

Actor modules are special web service "modules" that "act" as a normal
module. They have their own special class that implements the same basic
operations that normal modules have but adapted to the special
functionality of the impersonated module.

For example Currency or Groups are actor modules. You can access them
via web service but they aren't modules.