[Vtigercrm-developers] Time Interval workflow exhausts memory

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Thu Feb 4 23:49:10 GMT 2021

Let me guess, you are using create/update API and the error arrises at
arround 5k records.

I think that the system fails at arround 5k, the reason is because they
didn't think of bulk actions.

Just today it took me almost 20 Min to create 3k records in orgs... With
rest API using Pentaho data integration tool. I just think if the CRM could
somehow batch the JSON accepting an array rather than an object this could
be achieved. Of course this means effort in redesigning API.