[Vtigercrm-developers] user_privileges files get deleted

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Feb 4 07:06:52 GMT 2021

Hi Ruben,

Thanks! for the alert on the issue,  I think you're making use of the
extension store version of Multi UserAssignment by VTExperts.

You specified that issue has been reported a week ago, Can you please share
the reference here?

>>Why I never recommend anyone uses encrypted code.

Alan, I could see that the code in the extension store for this extension
is not encoded.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 9:20 PM Rubén A. Estrada Orozco <rulotec1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Matus, yes they should. The problem is they haven't, even though I opened
> the ticket a week ago.
>
> Saludos
>
> Rubén
>

> On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 2:17 AM Ing. Matus Sopko <sopko at its4you.sk> wrote:
>
>> They offer extensions + Umlimeted Vtiger support, they should fix this
>> issue.
>> Matus
>>

>> Dňa 3. 2. 2021 o 8:53 Alan Lord napísal(a):
>> >
>> > Why I never recommend anyone uses encrypted code.
>> >
>> > You have no idea what it does and you have no way to investigate/prove
>> > anything.
>> >
>> > Al

>> > http://www.vtiger.com/

With