[Vtigercrm-developers] user_privileges files get deleted

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:03:17 GMT 2021

Hi

I'm having an issue in vtiger 6.5 where user_privileges_[user_id].php files
get deleted. They are simply empty (size is 0):

[image: image.png]

The consequence is that users get an error message right after logging in:

[image: image.png]

Also I found an "empty" user, that has no user name:

[image: image.png]

I restored the files by calling: vtlib_RecreateUserPrivilegeFiles();
But after some time, the problem arises again.

I'm suspecting of VTExperts modules. Particularly the "Multi User
Assignment" module.

I hope someone can give me a hint about how to fix this.

Saludos

Rubén