[Vtigercrm-developers] 7.5.0: Which issues can you fix?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:03:25 GMT 2021

Along with fixing bugs, another useful exercise would be to "re-triage"
some of the really old, but still open tickets to see if they are still
even a problem.

e.g.:

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/4

I have no idea if this is one is still an issue, but I suspect it is.

I also suspect there will be many of the 486 open tickets which could be
closed just because they got fixed or are simply not relevant any more.

Al