[Vtigercrm-developers] Community Help: Set roadmap for 7.5.0

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 11:44:04 GMT 2021

Prasad, it is more cleaner. You can still release a hotfix for 7.4.0 as you
would be able to merge code for that into master because 7.5.0 active
development is in a separate branch.

Also all those reverts, fixed small issues, typo mistakes and all those
clutter will not create mess in the master if we follow a separate branch
approach.