[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 7.4.0 GA Release

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 05:56:27 GMT 2021

Hi Uma,

What is the roadmap for the next release?

 It has been requested several times after the new releases to have a plan
for the next version.

It is better if we were towards defined objectives. I feel the next version
must be focused towards Library updates and introducing composer, solely.

Bootstrap, PHPMailer, Jquery, Select2 must be upgraded if nothing. I
understand there are dependencies on jQuery, which you have mentioned
earlier. But I feel then we should replace those dependencies, if they are
not actively maintained!

We have many patches and new features ready to be merged with Open Source
but without a clear roadmap at least for the next version, that becomes a
speed breaker.