[Vtigercrm-developers] How to include a newline in the jsLanguageStrings translations?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 08:59:43 GMT 2021

Nope - thanks for the suggestion, but I just tried that and it didn't
work either.

To be clear, this issue is ONLY with the $jsLanguageStrings, e.g.
translated using the javascript app.vtranslate(label) and not the
$languageStrings array which uses the php vtranslate(label, modulename)
function.

Cheers

Al