[Vtigercrm-developers] Override product inventory?

Martin Allen martin.allen at exe-squared.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 10:47:14 GMT 2021

We’ve always tell clients that if you want to track stock of the item, then it’s a Product. If you don’t then it’s a Service.

Yes something might be a ‘consumable product’ in name/terminology, but ignore the terminology and if you want it to work like a Service, then just make it a Service.
You can always change the names ‘Service’ & ‘Product’ to something else that fits better if that’s still too confusing for Users 😉