[Vtigercrm-developers] Dynamic forms?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:43:35 GMT 2021

It wouldn't be that hard to do.

1. Have a way to generate and assign a "token" (and a timestamp) of some
sort to your contact, e.g. a button in the more menu. Use
workflow/scheduler to make the tokens time limited.

2. Send email with token in the link of the url.

3. On website where you are hosting the form, write a fairly simple bit
of vtiger API to retrieve Contact details using the token (vtws_query).

4. Display the form, process locally on submit to validate fields & any
data supplied and then use vtws_revise to update vtiger.

Al