[Vtigercrm-developers] Way to connect to Sharepoint?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 14:09:08 GMT 2021

I came across it years ago when we were working a fair bit with
Alfresco. They added support for CMIS very early (I think they helped
write the spec for the protocol) and we did consider writing a
vtiger<->Alfresco bridge using it, but the requirement never
materialised for us so we didn't.

Cheers

Al