[Vtigercrm-developers] Keyboard navigation

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Sep 30 06:49:58 GMT 2020

Hi Tony,

Did the login to the extension store from CRM went fine?  As this a paid
extension card details should be updated via setup card details all these
processes went fine?

What do you mean by click on the store link, Please add more details.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 8:59 AM Tony Sandman <tonysandman999 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Wanna buy but:  registered via CRM in the x-tension store and from that
> point instead of spending $25 I got nice HTTP 500 each time I click
> in the store link.
>
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 2:26 AM Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Uma!
>>
>> I will fix that when I make the next update.
>>
>> Alan
>>
>> On 23/09/2020 18:34, Uma S wrote:
>> > Hi Alan,
>> >
>> > Extension Keyboard Shortcuts has been approved.
>> >
>> > I have one review comment, Please do have a look.

With
Best Regards
Uma.S
Vtiger Team