[Vtigercrm-developers] Seeking for clue - list quick edit

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 08:07:07 GMT 2020

On 29/09/2020 08:56, Tony Sandman wrote:
> As this is similar I will ask about that: how to disable (without
> harming stuff too much) a simplified popup window showing while clicking
> related list record?
> Want to open related record in full detail view. In most cases it giving
> us an additional click what is kinda annoying.

Yep. Quite a few of my customers **really** don't like the Overlay view.

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1459

You can do it permanently fairly easily. It just requires a minor code
change to Detail.js (See attached screenshot).

But it would be much better to be able to have some level of
configuration for this.