[Vtigercrm-developers] Encoding & html entities not decoded

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Mon Sep 28 19:22:52 GMT 2020

Hi,

I was seeing è in both browser and csv. Browser I solved by adding one more html_entity_decode whilst the csv it’s not working… I searched google and it seems that excel doesn’t support utf-8 but utf-16le but no luck so far.

This behaviour that I’m facing is happening both on the standard export and to an export we developed (literally copied the standard one) in a custom module…

Best Regards,
Sukhdev Mohan | Software Developer