[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 7.3.0 (Hotfix1) Released

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Sep 28 07:26:36 GMT 2020

Dear Developers,

Vtiger 7.3.0 Hotfix1 is now available.

   1.

   Hotfix1 download Link; vtigercrm7.3.0-hotfix1.zip
   <https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtigercrm/files/vtiger%20CRM%207.3.0/Core%20Product/vtigercrm7.3.0-hotfix1.zip>

   1.

      Those who already downloaded 7.3.0 just need to download this hotfix
      which contains only the changed files)
      2.

   Full download with Hotfix 1: 7.3.0
   <https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtigercrm/files/vtiger%20CRM%207.3.0/Core%20Product/vtigercrm7.3.0.tar.gz/download>

   1.

      I have replaced the main download for 7.3.0 which includes the
      hotfix1 changes. So, those who download it now do not need to
download the
      hotfix.

This Hotfix addresses the following:

   1.

   Mass edit deleting the checkbox and reference field
   <https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1493>
   2.

   Calendar SendReminder throws fatal error
   <https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1494>

Thanks to ruben.estrada and its4you for contributing the fix.

Note:

   1.

   We recommend you to patch older version (refer commit-1
   <https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/commit/7441727b2905a2b99d72e9254b11f233be65e2ea>
   and commit-2
   <https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/commit/a009c360cfaadc1c6a6a879e81a0ce7d94b5d91f>
   ) or migrate to 7.3.0
   <https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtigercrm/files/vtiger%20CRM%207.3.0/Core%20Product/vtigercrm-720-730-patch.zip/download>

If you have more questions please feel free to discuss on this thread.

--
With
Best Regards