[Vtigercrm-developers] Documents Reference Field - cannot quick create

Martin Allen martin.allen at clystnet.com
Mon Sep 28 06:42:51 GMT 2020

Hi yes, as I said I realise that by default there are no 1:1 or 1:Many
relationships for Documents by default, (hence why I'm not surprised
that it doesn't currently work 100%) but that doesn't mean that in certain
situations it's not needed and would be useful to be able to setup this
type of relationship.
We're still working on a solution and if it's robust enough then I will
raise a merge request for it.

Martin Allen

*01392 248692 - Main Office01392 690659 - Direct Line*

*[image: signature2]*

Have you visited our website recently? http://www.clystnet.com

The information in this email is confidential If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read or use that information. This email and any
attachments are believed to be virus free however no responsibility is
accepted by Clystnet for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt
or use thereof. Clystnet Ltd (company reg number 7164503) is based at
Silverdown Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UX