[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger Community Edition Documentation

Lee Herron oursales at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 19:06:42 GMT 2020

So maybe I'm overlooking something obvious, but is there really no vTiger
Community Edition Wiki? Can we not clone the best we have and use it to
create some starting place for the development of a CE documentation Wiki?
Current documentation is an unbelievably weak link in the development and
use of vTiger CE and appears to have been for years and years.

I see more life in the OS community for vTiger than I've seen in years, I'm
hopeful this is going to continue.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>