[Vtigercrm-developers] custom list premmisom

omri yona omri.yona at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:34:36 GMT 2020

Hope I reply to the right place....
First thank you all for your answers.
@ Martin Allen - Its happen only if you share with group or users not in
case of "ALL USERS" share. This is because if you share with all users the
share status field (table vtiger_customview)  is 3 so the
permission returns yes. In all other case the status  is 1 and the function
does not check the share table  permission   (tables cv2users, cv2group and
so on) and return false.
@uma - In my case I found out that if you do the share as is say (with same
users not all) the breadcrumb FilterName does not change accordingly as I
aspect.

Thanks again for your answers
Omri