[Vtigercrm-developers] Mail Converter

Lee Herron oursales at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:27:50 GMT 2020

I'm working on a Mail Converter modification that would allow a specified
email address to send in repeated coded emails to create new leads with the
coded strings within the body being parsed and inserted into their
respective fields based on the codes.

Currently, it appears, that the Create Lead functions by using the inbound
email address as a unique limited, and will only create ONE lead from one
email address.

If I am mistaken as to the limits within the Mail Converter function,
and/or you have any interest or knowledge of this vTiger function, chime
in, would be interested in your feedback.

Lee