[Vtigercrm-developers] custom list premmisom

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:07:13 GMT 2020

On 24/09/2020 09:16, omri yona wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am using vtiger 7.2 and I found a bug that in case of open record from
> share list, you jump to the record from ALL list (The header is <module
> name>->ALL-><my list>

The "All" filter is a special filter.

You are not supposed to be able to edit or delete it*, even as an admin.
It is the "fall-back" - there must be at least one filter (list) for all
entity modules or else things will break ;-)

* Although an admin actually _can_ edit it if you use the little 4
square box icon in the list view ;-)

Alan