[Vtigercrm-developers] Alt + Enter not working in custom module

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:59:28 GMT 2020

Hi Uma,

I do not think Garry was referring to the Keyboard Shortcut Extension
module...

I _think_ he was referring to editing of a custom module in List View,
compared with editing of a standard module in List View...?

I just tried in vtiger 7.3.0 and editing a normal, or a custom module,
in List View was successfully saved by simply using the Enter key.

HTH

Al