[Vtigercrm-developers] Easies way to get VOIP in Vtiger?

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:56:15 GMT 2020

If you talk about an easy and full of features solution would go with
Twilio.  We have an extension which is compatible with vtiger 6 and right
now we are working on upgrading it for vtiger 7 support.

If you talk about cost then FreeBX/Portaone with SIP is better. In that
case as well we have an extension ready to use the Portaone platform.